BLOG HAS MOVED!

BLOG HAS MOVED!!
Head over to www.jlweil.com/blog

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Multiple POV's...yeah or nah?

Hmmm. Look at those lips.



Every blog post should start with a yummy guy, it's like having a bowl of Wheaties in the morning. My Wheaties would have to be Damon Salvatore.

Lately I have been mulling around with a new story - a Dystopian Romance. I've been playing with ideas here and there, trying to figure stuff out (stuff, I have such a way with words). I started out writing in 1st person, then I re-wrote in 3rd person, but what I think I really want to do is 1st person multiple POV's.

The two main characters are Zoeya and Dash, so I was thinking of alternating between the two of them.

Is this a good idea?
Do readers enjoy the swapping of POV's?

I personally enjoy them, but the few I have read didn't start the series out that way. It wasn't until the 4th or 5th book that the swapping of voices occurred.

Hmm... I just can't decided. I think when the time comes, I will post the intro in all three and take a poll. In the future. By future, I mean I have no idea when. I really need to keep my focus on Hunting Angel, but after that I might play around with the storyline. I am sure you will hear more about it.

If you have a preference or an opinion, let me know!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I think that multiple POV's can be a good thing I personally love it when a book will show a little of the male leads point of view.

    ReplyDelete