BLOG HAS MOVED!

BLOG HAS MOVED!!
Head over to www.jlweil.com/blog

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Teaser Tuesday and a hot guy...


Teaser Tuesday ~

Here is a just little teaser for Hunting Angel.

I can finally almost taste the end and can't wait to get it out there. Though Hunting Angel is a long way ready for publication. So many edits, so many re-reads, Beta's, and not to mention I need to finish the story first.

I'm getting ahead of myself, but I am just so dang excited!

I will probably be putting together a book tour for the release date of Hunting Angel as well 0_o, so look for that coming in the next month or two.

More teasers to come in the weeks following up to the release.

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I read all your books i'm such a big fan, I love you, and your book they are amazing.

    ReplyDelete