BLOG HAS MOVED!

BLOG HAS MOVED!!
Head over to www.jlweil.com/blog

Sunday, January 6, 2013

My New Favorite Candle

One of my favorite gifts to get are... wait for it...

Candles.

I simple adore them. Need them. Seriously I don't think I could ever have too many. I love the way they flicker, and the way the light bounces shadows on the walls. They even have these great candles that give off a crackling sound, those are awesome. Also the more wicks the better.

And the scent. Every room in my house has a different smell from a candle.

Most of the ones I own are from Yankee Candle, and I do love them. (Beachwalk is my all-time fav.)

This year for Christmas I received a candle, and it has become my new favorite candle. It sits in my kitchen ontop of my stove so every time it heats up the candle permeates the air. It's delightful! The scent even not light is very aroma filled for sure. Hmmm.

This beautiful candle is by Swan Creek Candle Co.  in Spiced Orange & Cinnamon, which is great for the kitchen. They are a soybean candle.

I. Lovvvve. Them.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment