BLOG HAS MOVED!

BLOG HAS MOVED!!
Head over to www.jlweil.com/blog

Monday, January 7, 2013

Just me being a fan-girl...

Anyone else stoked for Pretty Little Liars on Tuesday night?

I am absolutely addicted to this show... Okay I am really addicted to most teen shows, especially if the are based off books.

As I said good-bye to one of my favs at the end of 2012 - Gossip Girl (I actually shed a tear), I am really looking forward to the new year and all the endless writing possibilities. There are so many ideas floating around my fluttering head - I can't wait to put them in print.

So I have been trying to expand my blogging abilities on a more personal level other than just book updates (don't worry those will definitely be the highlight of my blog), but I thought I would add things I love.

Like Pretty Little Liars.

Holy. Moly. Am I excited!

I love the drama. I love the mystery. I LOVE the fashion. Oh and the hot guys (Caleb). It has all the elements I need in a show to hook me in.

There are a few other shows that I am looking forward to like Carrie Diaries.

What shows are you guys ga-ga over?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment