BLOG HAS MOVED!

BLOG HAS MOVED!!
Head over to www.jlweil.com/blog

Friday, March 1, 2013

Every time I hear this song...

Every time I hear this song...No joke, I think of Chase and Angel. Maybe its because I have been diligently working on Hunting Angel or maybe it is just because Chase is trouble (usually the good kind). Regardless, this song inspires me.




I am a huge Taylor Swift fan (this actually currently my ringtone. I love it that much).

Sometime next week a second edition of Saving Angel will be uploaded with so much needed editing. Losing Emma will follow in the next few weeks. Thank you Elena, you are life saver!

I am still amazed at the emails and comments I get about this series. It means the the world, it makes me want to keep on writing.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment