BLOG HAS MOVED!

BLOG HAS MOVED!!
Head over to www.jlweil.com/blog

Monday, May 5, 2014

New Series Announcement


Now that I have finished Moondust, I am super excited to announce my new series. It took me a few weeks to decide what my next project was going to be, and these two characters have been stuck in my head.

The cover has already been drafted, and I will be revealing shortly. And I am in love with this book cover!

Get ready to meet Piper and Zane, in White Raven, book #1 in the Raven Series.

This is a Teen Paranormal Romance with Gaelic elements. The supernatural creatures are four Underlords of the Apocalypse.
I will be releasing more information and teasers over the next few months as I write the story. Piper and Zane's story is going to be combustible. They might set the pages on fire...I hope.

There is a little teaser on my blog. I will be working on this book over the summer alongside Loving Angel, for a winter 2014 release!

**This book is still in development and subject to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment