BLOG HAS MOVED!

BLOG HAS MOVED!!
Head over to www.jlweil.com/blog

Friday, March 25, 2016

Black Crow...It's here!!!

The wait is finally over. Black Crow is now available at all outlets, digital and print. You guys get to learn more about Zane and Piper, and what it means to be a reaper.

 
These two are adorbs. I had fun writing their story and jumped right into Soul Symmetry, the final book in the Raven Series. I'm shooting for a summer release, July possibly. And then I have something different and exciting in the works. Can't wait!

Look for a Black Crow Giveaway coming in April on my facebook!! If you haven't already entered March's Giveaway, do so now. Only a few days left to enter.

Love your guts out. And enjoy!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! First and foremost, I want you to know that I am a huge fan of your books! Secondly, I was wondering if there is going to be an audible version of Black Crow? I drive a lot thanks to my job so audiobooks are an awesome way for me to find out what's happening next in my favorite stories. I absolutely LOVED Caitlin Kelly's reading of White Raven, she does a great Zayn! and I'm seriously curious to know if she, or anyone, will be reading for a Black Crow audiobook?! If not there needs to be!! I'll be looking out for any audiobook announcements!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks!! You will be excited to know that Caitlin will be reading for Black Crow. I adore her <3 She is finishing it up and hopefully it will be available before the end of April.

      Delete