BLOG HAS MOVED!

BLOG HAS MOVED!!
Head over to www.jlweil.com/blog

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Everyone wants to know...


The question that is on everyone's mind: When is Chasing Angel going to released?

Eeeee.

Honestly I don't know. I have a lot of exciting stuff (stuff? I know so specific) going on with my books that I will share with you once I know the details. In the meantime, I don't have any release dates for any upcoming books just yet.

Currently I am writing Breaking Emma, which I should be finished with at the end of August. It is a Novella from Emma's point of view and Chase will be making more than one appearance in the lovely-but-crazy Emma story.

I haven't really posted anything lately, and I didn't want anyone to think I have fallen off the earth. I have just been submerged into writing and other book stuff =)

Though check back in a the next two weeks as I will be giving away a signed copy of both Saving Angel and Hunting Angel to a lucky winner. Boom yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment