BLOG HAS MOVED!

BLOG HAS MOVED!!
Head over to www.jlweil.com/blog

Monday, August 13, 2012

Luminescence is back

LUMINESCENCE is available again on all sites including B&N, Lulu, amazon, and smashword. 0_0

Yay! It's good to have it back up.

On another note I am in the editing process of Saving Angel and hopefully will be for sale beginning of September. I am halfway finished with the prequel Losing Emma and will be for sale before the end of the year.

Then I will be switching gears back to finishing Amythest Tears (book 2 of Luminescence series) and polishing the book.

Gosh it's been a extremely busy year. I can't believe how much fun I have had writing these stories.

Thanks everyone for giving them a chance! I hope you enjoy the Divisia series as much as I do. I am a little in love with Chase Winters *sigh*



No comments:

Post a Comment