BLOG HAS MOVED!

BLOG HAS MOVED!!
Head over to www.jlweil.com/blog

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Teaser Tuesday's are back!



It's been a helluva week already for me. Here's hoping it can only get better. A sneak peek into Loving Angel is just what I need. Enjoy!!

***
She shot him a look of impatience. “Don’t make me send you back.”
“As you wish. Shoot, my dear.”
A low rumble sounded at the back of my throat, and my muscles tensed. If he even breathed the wrong way, he was burnt toast.
Angel rolled her eyes. “What did you do to me?”
He laughed. “You need to be a little more specific, doll. I’m many things, but a mind reader, sadly isn’t one of them.” Leisurely, he stepped out from the covering of the trees and into the open clearing. I hoped to God, Angel knew how to keep him on a leash—a very, very short lease. “You know, it’s not too late to ditch my son and rule with me.”
Fire snapped inside me. I wanted to rip the ribs from his chest and was seconds away from acting out on the urge. He was too close to Angel. Actually, it wouldn’t have matter if he were in another state. Alastair on Earth was too close.
***
Look for the release day announcement this week on my blog!!!
It's almost here.




1 comment: