BLOG HAS MOVED!

BLOG HAS MOVED!!
Head over to www.jlweil.com/blog

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

10 Random questions

1. Can you solve a rubix cube?
God no.


2. Do you gamble?
I kick butt at Texas Holdem. (Thanks hubby for the lessons)


3. Have you ever stolen a street sign?
No, but I did have a fire hydrant dropped into my front yard as a joke.


4. Tea or Coffee?
Both, I have a caffeine addition.


5. What is your song of the week?
Selfie by Chainsmokers (fun fact: I suck at selfies)


6. Do you parallel park or drive around the block?
You don't want me to parallel park. I must definitely drive around the block.


7. Who is the last person you think about before falling asleep?
Whichever book character I am currently writing, lately it would be Chase ;)


8. What is the weirdest thing you've done while driving?
Clipped my nails. I hate hangnails. They drive me berserk.


9. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
This is a toughie. Darn you Victoria Secret, you temptress and your Love Pink line.


10. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
Now I know I should pick someone who would give me insight and great words of wisdom like the Bill Gates, the Pope, or a former President, but (and this will come as no surprise) I would probably pick Jensen Ackles, so I could sit there, gazing into his baby blue eyes and talk about demons (great research material too.) Then at the end he would plant one on me for realz and I'd swoon.
Wait...what?




 


No comments:

Post a Comment