BLOG HAS MOVED!

BLOG HAS MOVED!!
Head over to www.jlweil.com/blog

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Beta Readers - Starbound

**UPDATE**

By Beta Reader list is full. You guys blow my mind. I got more responses than I expected. I will be emailing out Starbound today to those who signed up. Note: I will be sending out ARC's and will have a sign up for those on Friday.

Do you love Paranormal Romance? (Note: this book is light on the Paranormal & heavy on the Romance) Want FREE advanced e-copies of my books for life?

I have a new book coming out in March, and I am looking for Beta Readers who would like to give me honest feedback.

If you would like to Beta Read Starbound and other future releases, please fill out this quick easy form and you will be added to my Beta list.

Love you guys XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment