BLOG HAS MOVED!

BLOG HAS MOVED!!
Head over to www.jlweil.com/blog

Sunday, October 13, 2013

In honor of Waking Dead tonight...


So I am acting a like a total fangirl tonight.

Why?

Because I finally get to drool over Daryl again. *wipes mouth with back of sleeve* And in honor, I am giving you guys my list of 5 things I couldn't live without during a Zombie Apocalypse. (Don't laugh *snickers*)

1. A really great pair of running shoes.
2. My collection of Nora Robert books. (better yet, I am going to make sure I am holed up in a library)
3. Zombie repellent (Someone will invent this right?)
4. A lifetime supply of moisturizer and lip gloss. I can't live through a normal day w/out ithese let alone a Zombie Apocalypse.
5. Daryl Dixon. Umm, the only way I am surviving this is if Daryl kicks some Zombie a**.

In a Zombie Apocalypse, what 5 things would you take?

P.S. I need to get one of these...stat.


XOXO,


No comments:

Post a Comment